HB 2470– Cracking Down on Puppy Mills: This bill aims to help curb the abuses inherent in puppy mills. It ensures that dogs are provided with space and the ability to exercise, and caps the number of breeding animals per facility to reduce the quantity of large puppy mills in Oregon. The bill also requires pet stores to provide the name and location of breeding facilities, so that consumers have the information they need to make informed purchase decisions.
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Powered by WP Email Capture
Click to View OldNewsletters
- Labeling of Genetically Engineered Fish; especially Salmon – HB 4122
- Raising the Minimum Wage – SB 1532
- Community Solar, Increasing RPS and the End of Coal-Fired Electricity – SB 1547 and SB 1572
- Extending Unemployment Insurance for Locked-Out Workers- HB4086
- Education – Delivering better results for Oregon’s students in 2014 Legislative Session