Job creation has always been one of my main focuses in the legislature. I was excited to sponsor HB 2443, which expands the usage of growlers and kegs in the wine, cider and malt beverage industries. It will also help the restaurant industry as well.
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Powered by WP Email Capture
Click to View OldNewsletters
- Labeling of Genetically Engineered Fish; especially Salmon – HB 4122
- Raising the Minimum Wage – SB 1532
- Community Solar, Increasing RPS and the End of Coal-Fired Electricity – SB 1547 and SB 1572
- Extending Unemployment Insurance for Locked-Out Workers- HB4086
- Education – Delivering better results for Oregon’s students in 2014 Legislative Session